To avoid any unnecessary financial burdens on yourself, it’s best to educate small children the basics of money. Children who learn to manage and make their own money will be happier, healthy and demand less from you, so it’s a win-win.
For 99.5% of people, we have a set of guiding principles, morals and values that drive us and make our decisions. The other 0.5% go into politics. So statistically, I’m most likely congratulating you on living a politically-free life.
But did you ever consider your financial principles?
I truly understand that there are so so so so many blogs out there professing to be the one and only source for reliable and resourceful financial advice. The truth is, this is the only source right here. Just kidding. This article doesn’t profess to be the one and only source of the best advice there is out there, but I can offer this bit of advice.